Paul Coffey Arena, Mississauga
EVERPLAY in situ
EVERPLAY "in situ" is a system of rubber components bonded with polyurethane binders with a history reaching back to the early 1980's. EVERPLAY "in situ" has built a reputation as an exceptional playground surface with functional longevity of more than 15 years and continuing to surpass industry and performance standards and has become the surface of choice for Accessible Surfacing for an entire playground or through loose fill materials to provide the Accessible Route.
EVERPLAY has for more than 30 years provided surfacing solutions for landscape shapes and hills to now become recognized as an integral part of the high traffic and high maintenance surfaces that have become part of the "Natural Playground Movement". EVERPLAY "in situ" has long been used as a water permeable, cleanable and resilient surface for bikes, trikes and open play. They open play application allows facilities with confined space to work with portable toys and loose parts to get the best for their Children.
EVERPLAY "in situ" surfaces have provide resilient and slip resistant surfaces for young and old alike in Universally Designed recreation facilities with slip-resistance and resilience and benefits from the knowledge, experience and technology to provide jogging and training surfaces that change the work required to traverse sections for a total and healthy workout.
EVERPLAY "in situ" technology is exceptional for the covering of swimming pool decks for a unique, feel, performance and rejuvenation of traditional surfaces.EVERPLAY "In situ" Brochure
The following specifications and details will assist the user with the provision of a Poured-In-Place that will meet outlined requirements.
- Everplay "in situ" Specification 2019
- Everplay "in situ"- Turndown Edge for Accessible Route in Loose Fill
- Everplay "in situ" Concrete Curb Edge Detail ( B&W)
- Everplay "in situ" Edge detail over asphalt or concrete
- Everplay "in situ" Expanded concrete edge detail EPDM surface
- Everplay "in situ" Expanded concrete edge detail pigmented surface
- Everplay "in situ" Maintenance Procedures, revised April 2011
- Everplay "in situ" Repair Kit Instructions
- Everplay "in situ" Surface Cross Section (pigmented and EPDM)
- Everplay "in situ" over existing synthetic edge detail
- Everplay "in situ" over existing synthetic plan view